There happens to be some curious connection between this award and the number 13. And being one who does not wish to tamper with any karmic repercussions [by altering such a bond], I too will follow suit -- providing you with ten tidbits about myself [or something of interest to me] and then selecting three most notable blogs with which to share this very exciting honor:
EM'S TEN QUIRKS OR TIDBITS
1. Em has followed a Pagan path since 1996, while a junior in High School.
2. Em refuses to cut the lawn since a 1994 incident involving a very unfortunate frog.
3. Em is a third generation Cleveland Browns fan and attends one home game per year.
4. Em once managed to lock herself in an old latch-style refrigerator during an apparently competitive game of Hide-N-Go Seek.
5. Em works at a local University as a Captionist for the Deaf.
6. Em's two favorite authors [Poe & Emerson] despised one another in life.
7. If Em could meet any person, living or dead, it would be Jack the Ripper [because, come on -- who doesn't want to know?].
8. Sticking with The Ripper theme for one more response, Em's hometown hosts the grave of a Top 5 Ripper Suspect, Francis Tumuelty.
9. Em is afraid of the dark.
10. Though afraid of the dark, Em has a secret desire to attend a ghost hunting investigation with a local crew [and has even been invited on multiple occasions but has backed down each time].
And now [enter soft drum roll]...
The 3 blogs that have continued to impress me with their intriguing choice of subject matter and exceptionally witty writing styles...
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD WINNERS:
1. Inciting a Riot
2. Outside the Lines
3. Paranormal World Blog